Friday, July 13, 2018

...and I return to my blog.

Aye!

It has been forever since I've posted here.  I want to apologize to you all for not keeping this thing updated but I do have a very legitimate excuse.  Well, several actually.  First of all, I am now a proud father of a three and a half month old son!  His name is Malachi (Yes, the badass name Malachi like in the Bible and especially Children of the Corn;)  Here is his awesome self below!

Just ten days old in this picture as he was born March 27th.

Secondly, I was also gearing up for GDC and it was an amazing trip.  I got to meet concept artists from my favorite gaming companies and I learned a ton about the industry.

Thirdly, I was on a massive job hunting endeavor mainly because my wife graduated from grad school in May and we had to move by the end of June.  I scored some really cool freelance and now that she found a job first (Just a half hour away from New Haven, CT), I can focus my efforts on staying home, working, and looking after our little peanut.

PHEW!  Thanks for enduring that marathon of explanations.  I want to leave you all with some exciting news in that Summer signups are happening as I type this for my Creature Design for Film & Games class at CGMA.  There's still time but spots fill up quickly.  Please visit the link below to secure your spot!

https://www.cgmasteracademy.com/courses/78-creature-design-for-film-and-games


No comments:

Post a Comment