Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Current Happenings

Hi everybody!

I apologize for the rather long delay in sending out another blog update.  I don't like letting too much time pass.  A lot has been happening lately and I'm excited to fill you in.  First things first, my Kickstarter book production has officially wrapped up!  Last week, Kraken Print was gracious enough to send me some pics from Tailand(Where the books have been printed).  We apologize for the poor photo quality due to the camera phone...






Secondly, I am very honored and excited in that I will be teaching the Creature Design for Film and Game course in the CGMA Academy.  This will be a traditional media based sketching course with Photoshop welcomed.  Classes begin the fifth week of July so hurry up and enroll!

I will let everybody know when I get the Kickstarter books in my possession and start mailing them out to all of you awesome backers!

-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment