Monday, November 23, 2015

Hi everybody!

Winter is approaching.  Over the next several months, I have to put my mentorship on hold for several reasons.  One being, I am currently building a Kickstarter campaign which will be ready to launch mid January.  I have been sketching non-stop over the past year and it's about that time to compile my sketches into a book.  It's something I've always wanted to do and I feel I now have a comfortable amount of work to show.

Secondly, and this is something that I have been asked to do frequently, is that I will be recording multiple tutorial videos about my sketching style, basics of drawing, and creature design.  This will also play into a complete restructuring of my mentorship.  Please be patient and in the mean time, don't hesitate to email me at any time regarding questions about drawing tips.  I love the emails I get!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment